Terms and Conditions
1. Shipping Policies
TAGO’S JUMP, INC. ships products throughout the United States. Once the order has left TAGOS JUMP, INC. offices we have NO control over the delivery. TAGO’S JUMP, INC. is NOT responsible for DELAYS caused by the shipping company or items damaged due to the negligence of the shipping company. Please check your merchandise carefully before signing any delivery documents. All product prices do not include shipping and handling costs. Shipping and handling fee is the responsibility of the buyer.
2. Orders and payments
Payment will be made on all TAGO’S JUMP, INC. products as follows:
- A minimum of 25% must be paid to TAGO’S JUMP, INC. at the time of order to reserve space on the production schedule, and a minimum of 50% must be paid for custom orders.
- Orders placed without a deposit will not be started until a guaranteed deposit has been received.
- The ship date on the sales confirmation will reflect the date the deposit was received. For each day that a deposit has not been received, an additional day will be added to the shipping date.
- Once final payments are received, it takes at least 48 hours for shipping companies to pick up the shipment.
- TAGO’S JUMP, INC. is not responsible for monitoring final payments. It is the customer’s responsibility to track the ship date of their product and make arrangements with TAGO’S JUMP, INC. for final payment prior to the scheduled ship date.
- Final payments must be received by money order, bank deposit and/or cash.
- TAGO’S JUMP, INC. may refuse to manufacture any item (unless full payment is made) provided that (in the discretion of TAGO’S JUMP, INC.) there is doubt as to the buyer’s ability to pay.
We offer store credits only – no exceptions! Once the product is received, our Inspection Department will examine the products to ensure that they are in the original packaging and has not been used, also they are complete and have not been opened. Once the item passes inspection, the client will receive a credit on their next purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for inspection once the item is received in our warehouse. Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase and the original receipt must be presented.
If the client cancels a custom made model and it has been started or an order has been packed, it will result in the forfeiture of the entire down payment. TAGO’S JUMP, INC. does NOT give deposits back in cash, check and or bank deposits, only in store credit. The customer will be responsible for any and all charges for the shipping of the item(s) returned.
All inflatables have a 2-year warranty, the warranty covers only manufacturing defects (sewing)
Original purchase receipt must be presented at the time of the warranty claim.
The blowers does NOT come with warranty.
5. Refusal of service
TAGO’S JUMP, INC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.